At A Glance
Why choose this walk?
- Rewarding multi-peak walk in the heart of the Lake District
- Summit 7 of the best peaks in the Central Fells
- Immerse yourself in the very best mountain walking in the area
- Breathtaking views across the Lake District
- Fully guided so you can relax and enjoy the experience
- Fantastic group atmosphere with like-minded walkers
Why choose Mountain Walks?
- We specialise in small group guided walks
- All walks are led by experienced and knowledgeable leaders
- We make sure you have an unforgettable experience
- Great communication from booking to the day of the walk
- Friendly, relaxed and fun mountain walking experiences
Book The Langdale 7 Summits
Experience the majestic Langdale Pikes, and embark on an exhilarating adventure, in the heart of the breathtaking Lake District. This journey will take you to some of Langdale’s most iconic peaks, including the awe-inspiring Langdale Pikes as well as High Raise, the highest summit in the Central Fells. You’ll be rewarded with sweeping panoramic views that showcase the beauty of the Lake District in all its glory.
But this adventure isn’t just about reaching the summits; it’s also about immersing yourself in the natural wonders of Langdale. Along the way, you’ll encounter stunning tarns, glacial valleys, cascading waterfalls, and dramatic mountain landscapes that will take your breath away. And you’ll do it all in the company of experienced guides who will keep you safe and informed every step of the way.
This walk has earned its reputation as one of the best in the Lake District for a reason. The majestic mountain scenery and picturesque landscapes are truly hard to beat. Join us on this unforgettable experience, summit 7 peaks and discover the beauty of the Lake District in a whole new way.
The 7 Summits are:
- Sergeant Man (736m)
- High Raise (762m)
- Thunacar Knott (723m)
- Pavey Ark (700m)
- Harrison Stickle (736m)
- Pike of Stickle (709m)
- Loft Crag (680m)
- Sunday 30th July
- Saturday 12th August
Where does it start?
The walk starts at the National Trust Stickle Barn/Car Park in the Langdale Valley which is 6-miles from Ambleside in the Lake District. We would recommend staying in or around Ambleside.
Is this for me?
You will require a good level of mountain walking fitness and be able to walk for up to 7-8 hours and tackle the 1,000m+ of ascent. This is a relaxed guided walk where you will have the time to enjoy the views and experience the Langdale Pikes at a comfortable pace.
How to book your place on this guided walk
You can book your guided walk anytime through the website.
- Decide which date you would like to attend
- Use the booking calendar above to select your date and click ‘book now’
- You pay a 35% deposit to book your place
- We email you with all the walk information including kit lists, timings, parking and training plans