At A Glance
Why choose this walk?
- Rewarding multi-peak walk in the heart of the Lake District
- Summit 7 of the best peaks in the Central Fells
- Immerse yourself in the very best mountain walking in the area
- Breathtaking views across the Lake District
- Fully guided so you can relax and enjoy the experience
- Fantastic group atmosphere with like-minded walkers
Why choose Mountain Walks?
- We specialise in small group guided walks
- All walks are led by experienced and knowledgeable leaders
- We make sure you have an unforgettable experience
- Great communication from booking to the day of the walk
- Friendly, relaxed and fun mountain walking experiences
Book The Langdale Pikes & High Raise
Summit 7 peaks on this exciting adventure in the heart of the Lake District, including all the Langdale Pikes and High Raise, the highest mountain in the Central Fells, with sweeping panoramic views across the Lake District.
Enjoy outstanding views throughout the day of surrounding rugged mountains, waterfalls, glacial valleys and beautiful Lakeland scenery. For majestic mountain scenery and picturesque landscapes, this walk is hard to beat.
This walk rightfully deserves its reputation as one of the best walks in the Lake District which is also suitable for all abilities.
- Sergeant Man (736m)
- High Raise (762m)
- Thunacar Knott (723m)
- Pavey Ark (700m)
- Harrison Stickle (736m)
- Pike of Stickle (709m)
- Loft Crag (680m)
Where does it start?
The walk starts at the National Trust Stickle Barn/Car Park in the Langdale Valley which is 6-miles from Ambleside in the Lake District. We would recommend staying in or around Ambleside.
When is it?
There are several dates throughout the year. You can view the dates below or on the booking calendar above.
Is this for me?
You will require a good level of fitness and be able to walk for up to 7-8 hours and tackle the 1,000m+ of ascent. This is a relaxed guided walk where you will have the time to enjoy the views and experience the Langdale Pikes at a comfortable pace.