At A Glance
Why choose this walk?
- Witness the first sunrise of the summer from the summit of Snowdon
- Enjoy the popular Llanberis Path and summit Snowdon at a quieter time
- Fantastic group atmosphere
- Ideal for beginners with a good level of fitness and walkers who want to experience their first mountain walk at night
- Perfect for small groups, couples, friends, individuals, and families
Why choose Mountain Walks?
- We specialise in small group guided walks and we ensure you have a fun, relaxed and stress-free experience that you will never forget.
- All our walks are led by an exceptional and dedicated team of experienced Mountain Leaders.
- We are dedicated to the highest quality of client care and providing adventures that are remarkable, inspiring and memorable. We put our clients at the heart of everything we do.
- Our team are always here to help from booking to completing the walk. You will be sent plenty of information, lots of advice and kept up to date before the walk.
Book Snowdon Summer Solstice & Sunrise
Experience Snowdon like never before on one of our Snowdon Summer Solstice or Snowdon Sunrise guided walks. This is a professionally organised guided walk and you will be in a group led by experienced Mountain Walks Leaders. Climb Snowdon in the dark, watch a beautiful sunrise (weather depending) and experience Snowdon like never before!
Dates for 2019
- Friday 21st June – Solstice (01.00am)
- Saturday 22nd June (01.00am)
- Sunday 23rd June (01.00am)
*Sunrise will be at 04.48am. Meeting times are above.
The Snowdon Summer Solstice/Snowdon Sunrise Guided Walk
You will meet your guides and group in the very early hours of the morning (01:00am). You will climb Snowdon in the dark via the Llanberis Path with your head-torch lighting the way. We aim to be on the summit for sunrise to witness one of the most spectacular views you will ever see (weather depending). Once the sun is up we turn off our head torches and start the descent back to Llanberis.
Where does it start?
All the walks will begin in Llanberis where you will meet your group and mountain leaders.
How to book your guided walk
You can book your guided walk anytime through the website.
1. Decide which date you would like to attend
2. Use the booking calendar above to select your date and click ‘book now’
3. You pay a 35% deposit to book your place
4. We email you with all the walk information including kit lists, timings, parking and training plans
** Fully booked or can’t make a date? Join the reserve list and event updates…
If any events are fully booked or you are unable to attend a specific dates then we can send you updates via email. We often add additional dates or have cancellations so we can let you know when things become available.
Just enter your details below…