Here at Mountain Walks, our culture, vision and dedication to exceeding our client’s expectations are what set us apart.
We realise the importance of creating an outstanding place to work where people can not only enjoy their work but really offer incredible value to our clients. We work as a team to support each and work hard to ensure our walks and courses are ran to the highest standard.
We recognise and reward people with great attitudes and behaviours, who go the extra mile and provide exceptional services to our clients. We pay well, we support and develop our people and we are a great place to work.
We are talent spotting all the time, even when we don’t have roles to fill.
If you are a freelance Mountain Leader and would like to be considered for various freelance or contract roles, then please complete the online form.
We are looking for people with:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Empathy, caring nature and excellent people skills
- High-level of knowledge of the areas and routes we work
- Passion for taking people out in the mountains
- ML as minimum
- Experience in teaching, coaching and training is highly desirable