At A Glance
WHY CHOOSE THIS WALK?
- Climb England’s highest mountain, Scafell Pike
- Summit three peaks and traverse the Scafell range
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Lake District
- Join small groups led by experienced mountain leaders
- Experience a relaxed, fun, and sociable group walk
Why choose Mountain Walks?
- Unique walks and events. Discover new routes and experience new places.
- Efficient and friendly service. We work hard to ensure your experience is extra special.
- Hassle free. We take the stress and worry out of joining a group guided mountain walk.
- We pride ourselves on having the very best mountain leaders to ensure you have an unforgettable experience.
- First-class support. We are here to help you every step of the way.
Book Scafell Pike Guided Walk
Experience an unforgettable day in the Lake District and climb the highest mountain in England, Scafell Pike. On this walk, you’ll summit three peaks and traverse the magnificent Scafell range, all while taking in stunning panoramic views of the Lake District.
Scafell Pike, the highest mountain in England (978m) and the most popular walk in the Lake District, offers an unforgettable adventure for those who love walking in the mountains. Our Scafell Pike guided walk is an excellent way to experience this magnificent peak. You’ll also summit three peaks: Scafell Pike, Lingmell, and Great End.
The route is one of the toughest and longes to the summit of Scafell Pike, starting from Seathwaite and along the the Corridor Route to Lingmell summit, and then up to the summit of Scafell Pike. After taking in the breathtaking views from the top, we’ll head over the rocky plateau to Great End before descending via Grains Ghyll to Stockley Bridge.
Whether you’re a seasoned walker or a first-time adventurer, a guided walk on Scafell Pike offer an excellent way to explore this stunning mountain. With experienced guides, varied terrain, and breathtaking vistas at every turn, you’ll discover the true beauty of the Lake District and create memories that will last a lifetime.
2024 Dates and times:
- Saturday 20th April 2024
- Sunday 19th May 2024
- Saturday 15th June 2024
- Friday 9th August 2024
All walks start at 9.00am. Full walk information will be emailed to you after booking.
Is this for me?
This Scafell Pike guided walk is a challenging day and ideal for individuals or small groups who are seeking an unforgettable adventure. This is a demanding route that requires a good level of fitness, making it ideal for experienced hillwalkers or those who are up for a challenge. This route is one of the toughest on Scafell Pike, so it’s perfect for those looking for a longer and more arduous guided walk.
Where does it start?
You will meet your group and leaders in Seathwaite which is 25 minutes drive from Keswick. All the information will be sent to you by email after booking.
How to book your Scafell Pike guided walk…
You can book your guided walk anytime through the website.
1. Decide which date you would like to attend
2. Use the booking calendar above to select your date and click ‘book now’
3. You pay a 35% deposit to book your place
4. We email you with all the walk information including kit lists, timings, parking and training plans