At A Glance
WHY CHOOSE THIS WALK?
- Climb the highest mountain in England
- Summit 3 peaks and traverse the Scafell range
- Beautiful panoramic views across the Lake District
- Small groups led by experienced Mountain Leaders
- Relaxed, fun and sociable group walk
Why choose Mountain Walks?
- Unique walks and events. Discover new routes and experience new places.
- Efficient and friendly service. We work hard to ensure your experience is extra special.
- Hassle free. We take the stress and worry out of joining a group guided mountain walk.
- We pride ourselves on having the very best mountain leaders to ensure you have an unforgettable experience.
- First-class support. We are here to help you every step of the way.
Book Scafell Pike Guided Walk
Scafell Pike is the highest mountain in England and the most popular walk in the Lake District. On this Scafell Pike guided walk you will summit three peaks (Scafell Pike, Lingmell and Great End) and experience the very best Scafell Pike walking route with stunning views across the Lake District.
This is one of the toughest and longest routes on Scafell Pike. From Seathwaite the walk takes you via the Corridor Route and on to Lingmell summit before heading up to Scafell Pike. From the 978 metre summit of Scafell Pike the walk continues to Great End before heading back down via Grains Hill. A tough, challenging and rewarding day, and the best way to experience Scafell Pike away from the easier and more popular path.
- Saturday 15th August 2020
- Saturday 19th September 2020
- Friday 30th April 2021
- Saturday 5th June 2021
- Saturday 3rd July 2021
- Friday 30th July 2021
All walks start at 9.00am. Full walk information will be emailed to you after booking.
Climb 3 Mountains
The route is a 9-mile circular walk, starting and finishing in Seathwaite, and takes you along the Corridor Route, across three summits, and returning via Grains Gill.
You will summit the following peaks:
- Lingmell – 807m
- Scafell Pike – 978m
- Great End – 910m
Is this for me?
This Scafell Pike guided walk is ideal for individuals or small groups who are looking for a challenging mountain walking experience in the Lake District. This is a tough walk requiring a good level of fitness. This is the toughest and longest route on Scafell Pike so ideally suited to those with some hillwalking experience or those looking for a longer and tougher Scafell Pike guided walk.
Where does it start?
You will meet your group and leaders in Seathwaite which is 25 minutes drive from Keswick. All the information will be sent to you by email after booking.
How to book your Scafell Pike guided walk…
You can book your guided walk anytime through the website.
1. Decide which date you would like to attend
2. Use the booking calendar above to select your date and click ‘book now’
3. You pay a 35% deposit to book your place
4. We email you with all the walk information including kit lists, timings, parking and training plans