At A Glance
Why choose this challenge?
- The Edale Skyline is a fantastic first longer distance walking challenge
- Join other like-minded walkers and experience the beautiful Peak District
- Fantastic training walk to prepare for the Yorkshire 3 Peaks or National 3 Peaks
- Each group will be led by experienced and knowledgeable Mountain Leaders
- Fantastic challenge for small groups, couples, friends, individuals, and families
Why choose Mountain Walks?
- We specialise in small group guided walks and we ensure you have a fun, relaxed and stress-free experience that you will never forget.
- All our walks are led by an exceptional and dedicated team of experienced Mountain Leaders.
- We are dedicated to the highest quality of client care and providing adventures that are remarkable, inspiring and memorable. We put our clients at the heart of everything we do.
- Our team are always here to help from booking to completing the walk. You will be sent plenty of information, lots of advice and kept up to date before the walk.
Book The Edale Skyline Challenge
Are you ready for an incredible walking challenge?
Discover the spectacular natural beauty of the Peak District as you hike around this challenging 20-mile route. The route takes you on a high-level adventure across several peaks around the vast and impressive Edale Skyline. Experience some of the best views in the Peak District as you push yourself on this incredible walking challenge. This is an adventure not be missed.
On the Edale Skyline Challenge you will:
Summit Brown Knoll, Mam Tor, Back Tor, Lose Hill and Win Hill.
Tackle a tough 20-mile walk over some of the Peak Districts most beautiful terrain.
Climb over 1,100m of total height gain.
Discover the beautiful Peak District and the Edale Valley.
Join other like-minded walkers as part of a small group.
Guided and supported every step by our experienced Mountain Leaders.
A great personal challenge or come with friends and family. This is also a great training walk for anyone looking to take part in other longer distance challenges or prepare for an international trekking challenge.
Where and when does it start?
The walk starts and finishes in the village of Hope in the Peak District (07.45am).
- Saturday 6th April 2024 — (Fully Booked)
- Sunday 7th April 2024 — (Fully Booked)
- Saturday 20th April 2024 — (Fully Booked)
- Sunday 21st April 2024 — (Fully Booked)
- Saturday 15th June 2024 — (Fully Booked)
- Sunday 16th June 2024
- Saturday 17th August 2024
- Sunday 18th August 2024
Is it for me?
The Edale Skyline requires a good level of fitness and you will need to be able to walk for 8 to 10-hours over hilly terrain. The route is not technical, but in terms of distance and time, it is a tough walking challenge.
How to book your Edale Skyline Challenge guided walk
You can book your guided walk anytime through the website.
1. Decide which date you would like to attend
2. Use the booking calendar above to select your date and click ‘book now’
3. You pay a 35% deposit to book your place
4. We email you with all the walk information including kit lists, timings, parking and training plans