At A Glance
Why choose this walk?
- Incredible panaramic views of the Snowdonia mountains
- A remote and challenging hillwalking adventure
- High-level walk across remote and rugged mountains
- Summit 3 of the Welsh 3000ft peaks
- Avoid the crowds and experience the quieter side of Snowdonia
- Immerse yourself in the very best of Snowdonia
Why choose Mountain Walks?
- Small group guided walks which are fun, relaxed and stress-free
- Led by experienced Mountain Leaders.
- Dedicated to providing adventures that are remarkable, inspiring and memorable.
- We put our clients at the heart of everything we do.
- We are here to help from booking to completing the walk
Book The Carneddau 4 Summits
Discover some of the most spectacular mountains in Snowdonia, the Carneddau, where you will enjoy breathtaking mountains views, high ridges, magical landscapes and deep valleys. This walk will take you on an incredible journey through the most stunning part of Snowdonia where you will summit some of Snowdonia’s highest peaks.
Explore the stunning landscapes and natural beauty of the Carneddau mountains, which includes picturesque lakes, vast valleys and breathtaking mountain views. The Carneddau is also one of the quietest area of Snowdonia and a great way to avoid the crowds. You will walk from peak to peak, on a circular route, taking in some of the most spectacular mountains views Snowdonia has to offer.
You will summit:
- Pen yr Ole Wen (978m)
- Carnedd Dafydd (1,044m)
- Carnedd Llewelyn (1,064m)
- Pen yr Helgi Du (833m)
2024 Dates and times:
All walks start at 9.00am and finish around 5.00pm
- Sunday 14th April
- Saturday 27th April — Fully Booked
- Sunday 16th June
- Saturday 6th July
- Sunday 4th August
- Saturday 7th September
Where does it start?
The Carneddau guided walk starts in the Ogwen Valley, Snowdonia. Betws-y-Coed is 15 minutes away by car and offers plenty of accommodation options.
Is it for me?
You will require a good level of fitness to complete the Carneddau walk. The walk takes on average 8-9 hours with a total distance of just under 10-miles and 1,200m of ascent.
How to book your Discover the Carneddau guided walk
You can book your guided walk anytime through the website.
1. Decide which date you would like to attend
2. Use the booking calendar above to select your date and click ‘book now’
3. You pay a 35% deposit to book your place
4. We email you with all the walk information including kit lists, timings, parking and training plans