At A Glance
Why choose this challenge?
- The Yorkshire Three Peaks is one of the best walking challenges in the UK
- Join other like-minded walkers and experience the Yorkshire Three Peaks as a group
- Explore the beautiful Yorkshire Dales and summit the peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough on this 25 mile circuit
- Each group will be led by experienced and knowledgeable Mountain Leaders
- Fantastic challenge for small groups, couples, friends, individuals, and families
- A tough challenge to train and prepare for
Why choose Mountain Walks?
- All walks are led and accompanied by fully qualified, experienced and knowledgeable Mountain Guide
- We specialise in organising guided group walks and offer an amazing outdoor experience
- We make sure that everything from booking your walk to reaching the summit is as stress free as possible
- Our job is to make sure you leave with some amazing memories and an experience you will never forget
Take on the iconic Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge.
The Yorkshire Three Peaks – rightly known as Britain’s classic hillwalking challenge – is a tough 25-mile walking adventure, taking you across every type of terrain Yorkshire has to offer, and over the summits of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough, in under 12-hours.
This is a fun, rewarding and unforgettable experience, achievable with some training and plenty of determination. Possibly the toughest walking challenge you will ever do and a chance to push yourself further than ever before. Do you have what it takes? Are you ready for the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge?
Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge Dates:
*Friday dates are dramatically quieter than weekends. Perfect for anyone wanting to escape the Yorkshire Three Peaks crowds.
Our Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenges are Fully Supported
Make the most of two checkpoints where you can get refreshments, top up your water, have some snacks, and we can even drive you back to Horton if you have had enough. We make sure you are well looked after from the moment you arrive to finishing the challenge. We make the whole experience simple and stress free.
Spaces on this walk are available on a first-come, first-served basis. We require a 35% deposit to reserve a place and the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to the walk. All the walk information will be emailed to you once your place has been confirmed. This will include all the details you need, including start and finish times, location details, parking information, and what you need to prepare and bring with you. To book a place, select your chosen date on the calendar above and click ‘book now’.