At A Glance
Why choose this challenge?
- The Yorkshire Three Peaks is one of the best walking challenges in the UK
- Join other like-minded walkers and experience the Yorkshire Three Peaks as a group
- Explore the beautiful Yorkshire Dales and summit the peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough on this 25-mile circuit
- Each group will be led by experienced and knowledgeable Mountain Leaders
- Fantastic challenge for small groups, couples, friends, individuals, and families
- A tough challenge to train and prepare for
Why choose Mountain Walks?
- We specialise in small group guided walks and we ensure you have a fun, relaxed and stress-free experience that you will never forget.
- All our walks are led by an exceptional and dedicated team of experienced Mountain Leaders.
- We are dedicated to the highest quality of client care and providing adventures that are remarkable, inspiring and memorable. We put our clients at the heart of everything we do.
- Our team are always here to help from booking to completing the walk. You will be sent plenty of information, lots of advice and kept up to date before the walk.
Book Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge
The Yorkshire Three Peaks – known as Britain’s classic hillwalking challenge – is a tough 25-mile walk through the idyllic Yorkshire Dales, where you summit the peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough, in under 12-hours.
This is a fully organised and supported guided walk. You will be with a small group led by one of our excellent Mountain Leaders. You will be sent training information, kit lists, advice and we offer all the support you need. Our team are here to make sure you have an unforgettable experience. All you have to do is enjoy the day.
The Yorkshire Three Peaks in one the toughest walking challenges and a chance to push yourself further than ever before. Are you ready for the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge?
Dates for 2019
- Saturday 27th April
- Friday 24th May
- Saturday 29th June
- Friday 26th July
- Saturday 24th August
- Friday 20th September
*Friday dates are dramatically quieter than weekends. Perfect for anyone wanting to escape the Yorkshire Three Peaks crowds.
Our Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenges are fully supported
We provide checkpoints where you can get refreshments, top up your water, have some snacks, and we can even drive you back to Horton if you have had enough. We make sure you are well looked after from the moment you arrive to finishing the challenge. This is a fully guided small group walk so you will be with one of our Mountain Leaders every step of the way.
Pre-walk information and advice
You will be sent loads of information about kit, nutrition, training and of course the information you need for the day including parking and meeting times. We are here to answer all your questions and give you as much advice as you need before the walk.
Where does it start?
The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge will start and finish in Horton in Ribblesdale. The walk is a very early start (6.45am meet) so we suggest staying in the area before.
Is it for me?
The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge is extremely tough and you will need a very good level of fitness to complete the walk. We highly recommend training for this challenge and ensuring you are prepared for a very long day in the mountains. We will provide a training plan that will help you prepare for the challenge.
How to book your guided walk
You can book your guided walk anytime through the website.
1. Decide which date you would like to attend
2. Use the booking calendar above to select your date and click ‘book now’
3. You pay a 35% deposit to book your place
4. We email you with all the walk information including kit lists, timings, parking and training plans Simple as that.
Find out more about Mountain Walks and this walk…
Enter your details below and find out more about us, what we do and the events we run. We are always adding new dates, walks and courses so we can let you know what is coming up and what’s new too. Late availability places are also sent out to our subscribers so if you have missed out on a place then we can let you know if one becomes available.