At A Glance
Why choose this course?
- Tackle some of Snowdonia’s classic ridges and scrambles while learning new skills and techniques
- Routes include Crib Goch, Tryfan North Ridge, Y Gribin, Seniors Ridge and Llech Ddu Spur
- This weekend is for confident hillwalkers with a good level of fitness, a head for heights and those who want to take their hillwalking to the next level
- One of the most exhilarating weekends you will ever have in Snowdonia
Why choose Mountain Walks?
- We specialise in small group guided walks and we ensure you have a fun, relaxed and stress-free experience that you will never forget.
- All our walks are led by an exceptional and dedicated team of experienced Mountain Leaders.
- We are dedicated to the highest quality of client care and providing adventures that are remarkable, inspiring and memorable. We put our clients at the heart of everything we do.
- Our team are always here to help from booking to completing the walk. You will be sent plenty of information, lots of advice and kept up to date before the course
Book Snowdonia Scrambling
Enjoy two-days scrambling in Snowdonia developing the skills required for tackling scrambling routes such as Crib Goch or Tryfan North Ridge. This scrambling course is for confident hillwalkers who want to take their skills to the next level and explore rocky ridges and steep ground in safety. By the end of the two-days you will have gained valuable new skills, boosted your confidence and tackled some of Snowdonia’s legendary scrambling routes.
The course focuses on movement skills and route finding on grade-1 scrambling ground giving you the skills and confidence to tackle routes yourself. Each day will provide a new set of challenges and experiences as you enjoy an exhilarating tour of Snowdonia’s best scrambling routes. The pace will be comfortable, the learning relaxed and we ensure you are comfortable with every aspect of scrambling.
Where does it start?
The scrambling course is held in Snowdonia, North Wales. You will start the 2-days in the Glyderau mountains at the Ogwen Valley Visitors Centre. This is a short drive from Betws-y-Coed and Llanberis.
When is it?
There are several dates between April and September. You can view the dates below or on the booking calendar above.
Is this for me?
Recent experience of summer hillwalking in the UK and a very good level of mountain fitness. Some experience of easy scrambling or steep ground would be useful but is not essential. This is a challenging 2-days with some serious exposure. If you’re unsure if this is right for you, please contact us before booking.
How to book your course
You can book your scrambling course anytime through the website.
1. Decide which date you would like to attend
2. Use the booking calendar above to select your date and click ‘book now’
3. You pay a 35% deposit to book your place
4. We email you with all the walk information including kit lists, timings, parking and training tips