At A Glance
WHY CHOOSE THIS WALK?
- On the epic Llanberis Skyline Challenge you will tackle 9 classic Snowdonia peaks (including 5 of the Welsh 3000ft peaks) over 2-days.
- With 23-miles and over 3,200m of ascent this is a very demanding but hugely rewarding challenge.
- This route covers some of the best and most exhilarating terrain that Snowdonia has to offer.
- Experience some easy scrambling and technical ground with the support of our Mountain Leaders.
- Discover some of the most breathtaking and challenging Snowdonia peaks.
Why choose Mountain Walks?
- We specialise in small group guided walks and we ensure you have a fun, relaxed and stress-free experience that you will never forget.
- All our walks are led by an exceptional and dedicated team of experienced Mountain Leaders.
- We are dedicated to the highest quality of client care and providing adventures that are remarkable, inspiring and memorable. We put our clients at the heart of everything we do.
- Our team are always here to help from booking to completing the walk. You will be sent plenty of information, lots of advice and kept up to date before the walk.
Book The Llanberis Skyline Challenge
The Llanberis Skyline Challenge is a 23-mile 2-day route which takes on some of Snowdonia’s most iconic and challenging peaks and includes over 3,200m of ascent. Over 2 days you will summit 9 peaks (including Snowdon and 4 other Welsh 3,000ft peaks).
The route covers technical ground and includes some scrambling. No experience of scrambling is necessary, however a head for heights, a good fitness level, mountain walking experience and a desire to learn skills and experience scrambling is a must!
You will be led by fully qualified, experienced, trusted and extremely knowledgeable Mountain Leaders who have a wealth of experience. We make sure you have a fantastic 2-days and enjoy every second of this challenge!
The Llanberis Skyline is a circular route and transport will be arranged (included in the price) to and from Llanberis for the end of the first day and the start of the second day.
This challenge will summit the following peaks:
- Moel Eilio – (726m)
- Foel Gron – (593m)
- Foel Goch – (605m)
- Snowdon – (1085m)
- Llewydd – (898m)
- Glyder Fach – (994m)
- Glyder Fawr – (1001m)
- Y Garn – (947m)
- Elidyr Fawr – (924m)
Where does it start?
Our Llanberis Skyline Challenge starts and finishes in Llanberis on both days, transport (included in the price) will be organised from the finish on day one and to the start of day two.
When is it?
There are several dates between April and October. You can view the dates below or on the booking calendar above.
Is it for me?
The Llanberis Skyline is a very tough 2-day challenge with over 23-miles of walking and a total ascent of 3,200m. You will need a very good level of fitness, experience of hill or mountain walking and a head for heights! This would be a great challenge for those who have previously completed the National Three Peaks or Yorkshire Three Peaks.