At A Glance
Why choose this walk?
- Climb Snowdon, the highest mountain in Wales, as part of a professionally led group
- Snowdon guided walks are ideal for first-timers with a good level of fitness
- A great group atmosphere with plenty of encouragement and motivation
- Experience stunning views across Snowdonia
- The ideal walk for friends, solo-walkers and groups who want to climb Snowdon
Why choose Mountain Walks
- We specialise in small group guided walks and we ensure you have a fun, relaxed and stress-free experience that you will never forget.
- All our walks are led by an exceptional and dedicated team of experienced Mountain Leaders.
- We are dedicated to the highest quality of client care and providing adventures that are remarkable, inspiring and memorable. We put our clients at the heart of everything we do.
- Our team are always here to help from booking to completing the walk. You will be sent plenty of information, lots of advice and kept up to date before the walk.
Book Snowdon Guided Walk
Enjoy the experience of a lifetime and climb Snowdon, the highest mountain in Wales, and enjoy some of the most spectacular mountain scenery in the UK. Join fellow walkers on a small group guided walk, learn all about Snowdon and surrounding mountains, and have a fantastic day climbing this iconic mountain.
You will be led by a fully qualified, experienced, trusted and extremely knowledgeable Mountain Leader who has a wealth of experience climbing Snowdon and the many other peaks in Snowdonia. We make sure you have a day to remember and enjoy every second of this fantastic experience.
At almost 10 miles this is a tough challenge and you will certainly have earned your place on the summit. This is the perfect walk to experience Snowdon at a gentler pace and take in the amazing views of Snowdonia. An ideal walk for those new to hillwalking or who want to join a guided group walk.
- Saturday 7th September 2019 (Last few places)
- Saturday 12th October 2019
- Saturday 11th April 2020
- Saturday 9th May 2020
- Saturday 13th June 2020
- Saturday 11th July 2020
- Saturday 8th August 2020
- Saturday 12th September 2020
Where does it start?
Our Snowdon guided walks start and finish in Llanberis, situated at the foot of Snowdon.
Is it for me?
Climbing Snowdon is a tough challenge with over 10 miles of walking and a total ascent of 970m. You will need a good level of fitness if you want to successfully make it to the summit and enjoy the experience.
How to book your Snowdon guided walk
You can book your Snowdon guided walk anytime through the website.
1. Decide which date you would like to attend
2. Use the booking calendar above to select your date and click ‘book now’
3. You pay a 35% deposit to book your place
4. We email you with all the walk information including kit lists, timings, parking and training plans