At A Glance
Why choose this walk?
- Climb Snowdon, the highest mountain in Wales, as part of a professionally led group
- Snowdon guided walks are ideal for first-timers with a good level of fitness
- A great group atmosphere with plenty of encouragement and motivation
- Experience stunning views across Snowdonia
- The ideal walk for friends, solo-walkers and groups who want to climb Snowdon
Why choose Mountain Walks
- We specialise in small group guided walks and we ensure you have a fun, relaxed and stress-free experience that you will never forget.
- All our walks are led by an exceptional and dedicated team of experienced Mountain Leaders.
- We are dedicated to the highest quality of client care and providing adventures that are remarkable, inspiring and memorable. We put our clients at the heart of everything we do.
- Our team are always here to help from booking to completing the walk. You will be sent plenty of information, lots of advice and kept up to date before the walk.
Book Snowdon Guided Walks
Join an organised Snowdon guided walk and climb the highest mountain in Wales. Our Snowdon guided walks are suitable for all abilities and ideal for those who are new to hillwalking. Our walks are suitable for small groups, friends or solo walkers. You can book your place on a Snowdon guided walk at anytime through the website.
Snowdon (Yr Wyddfa), located in the Snowdonia National Park, is the highest mountain in Wales, and the most popular mountain walk in Britain.
Dates for 2019
- Saturday 13th April
- Saturday 11th May
- Saturday 8th June
- Saturday 13th July
- Saturday 10th August
- Saturday 7th September
Why join a Snowdon guided walk?
If you have never climbed a mountain before then joining a Snowdon guided walk is a great way to experience your first mountain. You will be in a small group and led by an experienced mountain leader who has a wealth of experience climbing Snowdon and the surrounding peaks win Snowdonia. We make sure you have a day to remember and enjoy every second of this fantastic challenge.
Where does it start?
Our Snowdon guided walks start and finish in the small village of Llanberis, situated at the foot of Snowdon. The route taken is the Llanberis Path which is the easiest of the main routes to the summit of Snowdon.
Is it for me?
Although this is the easiest route on Snowdon, this is still a tough challenging, with over 10 miles of walking and a total ascent of 970m. This walk will require a good level of fitness if you want to successfully make it to the summit of Snowdon. This is the perfect walk to experience Snowdon at a gentler pace and take in the amazing views of Snowdonia.
How to book your Snowdon guided walk
You can book your Snowdon guided walk anytime through the website.
1. Decide which date you would like to attend
2. Use the booking calendar above to select your date and click ‘book now’
3. You pay a 35% deposit to book your place
4. We email you with all the walk information including kit lists, timings, parking and training plans
** Fully booked or can’t make a date? Join the reserve list and event updates…
If any events are fully booked or you are unable to attend a specific dates then we can send you updates via email. We often add additional dates or have cancellations so we can let you know when things become available.
Just enter your details below…